Gary Tuchman reports on an author who says you must spank your child and a couple who killed their daughter doing it.
Archived Posts $type=list-tab$com=0$c=4$src=blog-archive
- ► 2020 (41)
- ► 2019 (125)
- ► 2018 (117)
- ► 2017 (144)
- ► 2016 (154)
- ► 2015 (282)
- ► 2014 (266)
- ► 2013 (316)
- ► 2012 (417)
- Ex-Tian vs Mom
- Abuse by "Christian" stepfather
- My Story
- Where has God been?
- Crown me with many crowns
- How to tell them I'm not Christian anymore?
- Explaining The Resurrection
- Reasonable… Faith?! The Logical Fallacies within D...
- No accountability
- I know that I'm not alone
- Not Perfect, Just Unforgiving
- An apparent contradiction?
- Train up a child
- Only Human
- I need help, support, anyone to tell me that I’m n...
- What Makes Us Human
- Yes we are angry!
- I'm on the fence; not sure what I believe
- How do you help a little girl?
- Sprinkled With Sugar
- Lost of Israel
- Examining my beliefs
- Letter from Afghanistan
- Can a Christian believe in evolution
- 14 Problems with Christianity (Part I)
- Love Revisited
- Alcohol and Religion Don't Mix
- Is science and religion incompatible?
- Fire in the Mind Part 2 - Hostage Part 1
- My Five Dilemmas of Christian Religious Beliefs
- Buying on Faith
- Last Prayer
- Critique of Religious Faith
- Faith Subsiding: Transitioning from Believer to Sk...
- A Festival of Buffoons
- The Pains of Being a Fencesitter
- The Taming of the Shrew God
- ▼ August (40)