Image via WikipediaCynthia Yih Shih (b. October 3, 1978, Saratoga, California), better known by her stage name Vienna Teng, is a Taiwanese American pianist and singer-songwriter based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Teng has released four studio albums: Waking Hour (2002), Warm Strangers (2004), Dreaming Through the Noise (2006), and Inland Territory (2009). She has also released one live album, The Moment Always Vanishing (2009), on which she is double-billed with her percussionist, Alex Wong. -- Wikipedia
Archived Posts $type=list-tab$com=0$c=4$src=blog-archive
- ► 2020 (41)
- ► 2019 (125)
- ► 2018 (117)
- ► 2017 (144)
- ► 2016 (154)
- ► 2015 (282)
- ► 2014 (266)
- ► 2013 (316)
- ► 2012 (417)
- My Family
- Good-bye Damascus Road
- From prophethood to reason...
- I've Never Thought of Leaving God
- Looking for Encouragement
- May all your days be merry and bright
- From Reformed to Freedom
- How Faith is Destroying My Family
- Inductive Problem of Prophecy
- Belief as a Moral Issue
- You are not alone
- Here's Mud in Your Eye
- Religion is boring already!
- Problem of Evil: The Devil?
- Jesus appears in melted crayons
- Vienna Teng - The Atheist Christmas Carol
- Lifelong Torment
- Christianity is an Anachronism
- A Greeting Card
- Letter to Dad: Don't let God torment you
- Why All The Pain?
- Trapped in deconversion, yet free in thought.
- Self Control, Other Control
- Can I be of service?
- Positive Steps
- Merry Crassmas
- I Know JESUS Hates Me & I Don't Know Why
- Jesus Is Coming! Is your zombie plan ready?
- A volcano made my faith drain away
- A Scientist Goes Beyond the Evidence
- An Honest Question
- My journey from religion to atheism
- When You Can't Go Home Again
- Taking our holiday back
- Defining a True Christian™
- The Problem of Fairness
- Low self esteem, trying church, and becoming suicidal
- Thank you
- ▼ December (39)