7/11/2016 | Share this article: View CommentsFrom Marlene Winnell of JourneyFree.org ~
|Retreat group outside|
Recovering from religious harm can be difficult but you don't have to do it alone. Spend a healing 3-day weekend with others who completely understand. Dr. Marlene Winell leads with presentations, discussions, and activities to facilitate insight and emotional growth. The weekend is a leap forward in one's personal development. Getting through the fear, grief,anger, and confusion is possible with group support.
- Share personal stories.
- Examine the effects of religious indoctrination.
- Discuss the process of recovery and take important first steps.
- Support each other in releasing toxic beliefs and reclaiming our lives.
- Learn strategies for dealing with family.
- Make new friends and build lasting connections.
- Enjoy meals, music, and fun in a safe,relaxed atmosphere.
Contact us for more information and to register. Begin with booking a free 20-min. consultation We can decide together if the retreat is a good idea for you. Or call 510-292-0509.
Hope to see you!
Marlene Winell and the Journey Free staff
Note: An online support group is also available.