12/26/2006 | Share this article: View CommentsBy Dave, the WM
We human beings like to think we are right, all the time.
Why is this?
- ⇒ An insatiable need to be right which masks a deep fear of being wrong?
- ⇒ A high need to expect others to see it our way?
- ⇒ An inability to say, "I don't know." and "I was wrong"?
- ⇒ A feeling of being threatened from new ideas from other people?
- ⇒ A fear of hearing new information that threatens our beliefs?
- ⇒ A preoccupation with winning approval from a god or other people?
- ⇒ The need to always be seen as tough, powerful and strong?
- ⇒ A belief that others who disagree with us are wrong and should change?
(Click here for more...)
Technorati tags: ex-Christian | exchristian | ex-tian | skeptic